How it Works
Register using your Mobile no. or Aadhaar no. or any other Identity docs.
CHOOSE VACCINE LOCATION
Select your nearby Vaccine Center for vaccination
CONFIRM YOUR SLOT
Book your slot to Get Vaccine
Once the Covid-19 vaccination is completed, a certificate is issued to the citizens as a proof of vaccination. The vaccination certificate has a secure QR code to protect it against falsification. The genuineness of the certificate can be authenticated from this portal.
Steps for verification
- Click on “Scan QR code” above
- A notification will prompt to activate your device’s camera
- Point the camera to the QR code on the certificate issued and scan
- On successful verification, the following will be displayed
- Message “Certificate Successfully Verified”
- Beneficiary Reference ID
- Date of Dose
- Certificate Issued: Provisional/Final
- Vaccination at
- If the certificate is not genuine, “Certificate Invalid” will be displayed
You can view a demo video of ‘how to verify’
Private Sector Apps can now incorporate the “Certificate verification” service to verify COVID-19 certificates generated from Co-WIN.
The following steps need to be performed to integrate with Co-WIN and verify the COVID-19 certificate.
- Go to reference code here
- Get code snippet for reference and implement
- Consume COWIN verification service into your application
- Replace the public key used in code snippet with Public key available here
Note: Co-WIN uses an open-source component called “DIVOC” for the certificate issuance & verification service.
Website Link : CLICK HERE