Quickly open your favorite apps, shortcuts, and websites from anywhere at any time, directly from your notification shade!How is this app different to other similar apps?
Other apps do not use the real app icon in the quick settings tile.
Instead, they replace the app icon with a letter or generic image.
This app uses the real app icon for the quick settings tile, making it easier for you to identify the apps & shortcuts you want to open.SHORTCUT TILES
– App shortcuts
– Activities (coming soon)TILE CUSTOMIZATION
– Use the real app icon for the icon in the notification shade
– Choose your own icons
– Select an icon from an Icon Pack
– Use actual website icons for URL tiles
– Name the Tile whatever you wantTUTORIAL
– Create a tile in the app (remember the number under the newly created tile name)
– Open your quick settings panel and tap the edit button
– Move the tile you just created (with the matching number) up into the active section of your quick settings panel
– You can now use the tile!
– If the tiles still do not show in your quick settings panel, this is because your device manufacturer has not included the functionality. This is not an issue with the app.BOTTOM QUICK SETTINGS & MIUI-ify INTEGRATION
– Tiles created in this app are usable in Bottom Quick Settings and MIUI-ify, allowing you to create custom icons for shortcutsRedefining Android Accessibility. Easy to access quick settings & notificationsDo you find notifications and quick settings hard to reach with one hand at the top of your screen?
Don’t like stretching your hand up to reach them?
You no longer have to!Bottom Quick Settings provides a smooth, fast and native feeling Android styled quick setting and notification panel at the bottom of your screen, allowing you to toggle settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, Flash and many more, as well as adding shortcuts to apps and websites in the panel too!What is the difference between MIUI-ify and Bottom Quick Settings?
The main differences can be seen in the Play Store screenshots. MIUI-ify is cleaner, easier to use and follows the MIUI style. Bottom Quick Settings follows the style of Android P/Q.NOTIFICATION SHADE
– Control all notifications
– Reply, open, dismiss, interact and manage
– Full colour customisation
– Dynamic coloursBOTTOM STATUS BAR
– Move your device’s status bar to the bottom of the screen
– Full support for notifications and system setting icons
– Full color personalisation
– Blacklist: hide the status bar in specific appsQUICK SETTING TILES
– 40+ different settings
– Add any app or URL as a shortcut in the panel
– Layout: Change the number of tile rows and columns
– Sliders: Screen brightness, ringtone, alarm, notification and media volume
– Android Q & Pie themedHANDLE TRIGGER AREA
– Customisable position and size so it doesn’t interfere with navigation gestures
– Options to hide in landscape and fullscreen
– Blacklist: hide the handle trigger in specific appsOTHER CUSTOMISATIONS
– Blur the background
– Change the colours of the panel background and the quick setting icons
– Add a background image to the panel
– Select an app icon pack
– Match the navigation bar colour to the footer colour
– Dark mode
– Integration with TaskerBACKUP / RESTORE
– Backup and Restore your customizations
Get extra features with Root / ADB
– Ability to toggle secure system settings such as Mobile Data and Location. These settings can only be toggled with root or a one time ADB command, due to Android’s security restrictionsSome of the main quick settings:
– Mobile data
– Rotate mode
– Do not disturb
– Airplane mode
– Night mode
– Torch / Flashlight
– Music controls
– WiFi hotspot
– Screen timeout
– Immersive mode
– Caffeine (keep screen awake)
– Invert colours
– Battery Saver
– And over 20 more!iOS has had the control center at the bottom of the screen for years.
With Bottom Quick Settings and its notification bar, you can finally get the same ease of access and more with a material design style!Some extra options to personalize require an in-app purchase including notifications, colors and additional quick settings